Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ethan 1 month old

Love those big beautiful blue eyes! This is my favorite outfit right now.
He looks like such a little man!

Snuggling up with Daddy!
Wow, how time flies! Ethan is 4 weeks old! It has been a crazy 4 weeks of trying to adjust, and learning what little man likes and trying to keep up with 4 kids. We are still up at least 2-3 times a night, and I have resorted to the fact that sleep is just over-rated and I just have to get adjusted myself. Napping during the day is nearly impossible with Darci, and with Ethan sleeping I have so many things to do during the day that I really don't have time to rest. I am getting used to minimal sleep most days. We have a grumpy time around 7-8 pm and then of course I try to get him to bed around 10, and usually he is up till 11. He just does what he wants already! I love my snuggle time with him. The kids are adjusting, and so far Darci hasn't tried to "help" too much. She loves to talk to him and rub his little head. C.L. is fascinated with him, and is anxious for him to get a little bigger. Bryton loves to hold and try to comfort him when I am busy. Life is good, and we are a "Happy Family".

No comments: