Thursday, October 29, 2009

Carving it up

Let the mess begin! We pulled out the pumpkins and the kids began to pull out the pumpkin guts. I was a little pre-occupied with Ethan and so we just let them do it on their own. C.L. and Darci were having a little too much fun flinging guts and half heartedly cleaning out the pumpkins. I will admit I was a little angry at the mess, and so as I was trying to clean up the guts I was grumbling at them about the pumpkin guts being everywhere. In response to my grumbling Darci replied, "But not in the pumpkins Mom!" OKAY, well I stood corrected, the task was to clean out the pumpkins, not the kitchen I guess.

C.L. was having so much fun carving that he decided to carve Ethans for him. He really loves being a big brother!




C.L.'s Pumpkin


Darci's (Any guesses of what she is for Halloween?)
Bryton's first "all by herself" pumpkin. She designed it and sketched it on all by herself.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

cute pumpkins! Wish I enjoyed that process more, but glad my kids are big enough (mostly) to do it themselves now!