Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The State Fair!





Just have to love the state fair!!!!! I always enjoy a day at the fair. We met up with many of our friends from Arco there and spent the afternoon on the rides on Friday. C.L. was the odd man out and ended up on most of the rides by himself. I was so proud of him, he did really well at being independent even when he was nervous. Bryton pulled her dad on many of the rides with her. Needless to say Dad spent the next 3 days laid up with a strained achiles tendon. Of course he tried to blame it on me, saying I ran into him with the Wal-Mart cart.


Darci did really well at staying in her stroller. I decided not to put her on any rides because I felt like it would only cause more problems than help. We did let her go in the petting zoo and she absolutely loved it!!!! She really liked the big bird (the ostrich).

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ah that makes me homesick..so many memories, glad you enjoyed the day with your family.

Anne Pearson Photography said...

How fun...good times! Can't tell ya the last time I went to a "real" fair!