Sunday, September 21, 2008

Little Moments

Okay, so I haven't updated things for awhile. I am just sitting here listening to my kids playing, enjoying themselves. I have really been trying to just enjoy being a mom once in awhile. I try to appreciate the "accidents" when Darci screams "Its too late", or just plain muddy footprints clear through my house. I think that I get too tied up in all the things that I need to do, some being cleaning up after them, that I forget how much I am blessed and how lucky I am to have 3 great kids!



Bryton - Okay she is a beautiful child who strives to excel in all she does, even when it comes to spending time on the couch! I am so proud of her for being responsible and being my helper. I watch her grow and becoming such a great young lady.



C.L. - Entertains himself without more than a penny. Of course we hope he keeps it to pennies, instead of quarters. He takes every day with zeal, Never missing a beat. As he spoke in church today I realize how much he has to teach me. When being asked what his favorite story of Jesus, he came up with the Garden of Gesthemane. How blessed am I to have such a strong spirited child.



Darci - Live life to the fullest! That is my girl, from dancing and singing on the stage during the primary program to running around the house in her panties, never a dull moment! I am celebrating the fact that we are in panties, and that she is "2". I often hear myself say that and then I have to remember that for being "2" she is a very energetic and full of life little girl. Taking her to work every day is taxing. I know that she gets so sick of me telling her to be quiet, and getting impatient with her because she needs to go potty in the middle of a file, but really she is a pretty good girl.



How grateful I am for what I have been given. I just hope that I can show them how much I love them. I know that I get caught up in work, remodeling the house, and all the many other things I find wrapping me into constant motion, but I do stop and remember just how lucky I am!

Forgive the lack of pictures.................my camera is taking a turn for the worse, hoping to find parts for it.

1 comment:

Angela said...

You are blessed and they are blessed by you. Your a great mom.