Sunday, November 7, 2010

Growing up all in ONE DAY!

June 22, 2010
My Darci seems to do things in a big way!
The day started off early in the morning with a full allergy test.

She waited so patiently for the time to pass!

Then when we got home she insisted that we get her ears pierced!
We had discussed getting her ears pierced for weeks leading
up to this and I didn't really feel like ears pierced was a
reward after being poked 56 times already that morning!
She was all for it!
As if the day wasn't already eventful enough............
We got home and she insisted that I remove her training wheels
because she was ready to ride her bike!
It only took her about 10 minutes to take off by herself!
By the end of the afternoon she had figured out how to ride and also how
to start out without being helped!
Oh my girl! I do love how she keeps me on my toes!
I only wish I could keep up with her!

No comments: