Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More on the HOUSE!

Not your typical picture window view! I have to admit that it did put a smile on my face!
Progress is always nice! We finally have concrete poured in the basement!!!!! Carson has worked so hard getting to this point. I will admit that I feel really bad because I am not used to being absolutely worthless on our projects, but this was one of them. I can't exactly shovel out dirt which he spent many days doing, and then there is the concrete work, and all the other prep work that he had to do. I am so thankful to have a hardworking husband that takes pride in our home and works hard to accomplish our goals! I also am thankful for a Dad and Father in-law that support us along with a couple friends to help get the job done!

After the Concrete meant that it was time for Carson to work again............. He had to haul rock and dirt to backfill the window wells. We will have actual windows in the basement soon!!!!

No comments: