Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happiness................

Okay, well there are different things in life that bring us happiness.......... Right now, I have to say that my kitchen is bringing me great happiness. Almost 13 years in the waiting I am finally getting a new kitchen! I never realized how badly I wanted it until the work began. I am so lucky to have an awesome contractor who is all over making sure this transition is easy on me! I can't complain so far, and we have only just finished day 2!

The kids got home before I did, and as per instruction Bryton called me as soon as she got home. It was very cute because she was excited about the kitchen. She just kept saying "mom you are gonna love this, our kitchen looks awesome!" I guess we have taught her a deeper appreciation for home improvement because I don't know very many almost 10 year olds that would be so excited about remodeling. It made me proud. I do have to admit it looks awesome! I am very excited about the progress and the finished product this far!!! Now I need to re-think my color scheme and start picking out paint!

4 comments:

Kayla Pearson said...

How exciting Amy! Looks great!

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!~

Liz King Bradley said...

That is SO great, a good kitchen makes such a big difference!

Angela said...

Wow. I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your deserve it!!
love ya