Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Guts!

Dad has to work nights this week, so we decided to have a Sunday evening activity and carve the pumpkins so that we could do it as a family. There was a little slime, a lot of giggling, and a little bit of disgust. Pumpkin guts are so gross!
Bryton is sporting a lovely orange beauty mark between her eyes thanks to her little sister and the flinging pumpkin guts!Darci was so cute with her pumpkin. She didn't want anyone to take it away from her, but she wasn't really sure about sticking her hands in ther and after they came out she always had to shake them. Many of us were casually wearing guts for the evening!


C.L. of course has developed a tradition of taking off his shirt to carve pumpkins, I am not sure exactly why............. I guess years ago I felt it was easier than cleaning his shirt and it just stuck. He must have a little bit of "manly" going on.

C.L. was pretty proud of himself because this year he cut all of his pumpkin all by himself. He is growing up so fast. He did a great job!I guess you could say that I must have ran out of steam, because I don't even have a picture of the final products, I guess I'll post them later.


1 comment:

Kayla Pearson said...

Looks like fun! I bet they turned out darling!