Friday, August 1, 2008

"Pay per View"

Upper Calf Creek Falls

Kline, Mitch, Kyle, Mike, Carson, Daniel




Uncle Mark put it so perfectly. It is a beautiful view and a lot of fun at the Calf Creek Upper Falls, and when you start to hike back out you pay for the view! Carson, Bryton, C.L. and I took on the Upper Calf Creek Falls hike on Friday July 25, 2008. We had a great support system comprised of cousins, aunts and uncles! We all headed out arount 8am. The hike was about a mile in to the swimming hole/falls. The Manly men jumped off the cliff numerous times and were great entertainment for all. Addie and Bryton both got brave and jumped off also. Bryton's dive will go down in history! I think I can win money with it. I will attempt to add the video to my blog, I have never tried that before! I was a little over-heated and tired, but we all made the hike without injury or even having to carry anyone out! It was a great morning!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Look on you tube and search upper calf creek or something like that-- Bryton's video is already on there and you can easily embed. Paul says it's easy.